Brentford vs Burnley Football

Our Predict:

  • Brentford (48%)

  • Draw (32%)

  • Burnley (20%)

In another exciting round of the English Premier League, Brentford host Burnley in their second meeting since both teams were promoted to the top flight. The Burnley side has shown very poor form and relegation looks more certain as the season reaches its halfway mark. They are winless in their last five games and staying in the top flight would require a complete reversal of fortunes. Brentford are in the bottom half of the table but despite this, they look like the better squad as compared to the Burnley side. The home team are the runaway favourites in this match-up and a win for the home team is almost guaranteed.

Brentford (48%)

Draw (32%)

Burnley (20%)

Brentford VS Burnley Match Preview

In their previous H2H matches, the Burnley side has won 67% of their previous meetings. The other 33% of their matches have resulted in the teams splitting points. The Burnley side has yet to win a game against Brentford and winning at Brentford will be an uphill task. The home side have not won any of their last five games with the Burnley side drawing their last three. Getting wins has proven difficult for Burnley and have instead the most amount of games ending in a draw. A win for the home team. The Burnley side would need luck to even get a point from this match.

You may also like

Read about Manchester Utd vs Tottenham Football

Match start date: 12/03/2022 18:30

Read about West Ham vs Aston Villa Football

Match start date: 13/03/2022 15:00

Read about Southampton vs Watford Football

Match start date: 13/03/2022 15:00