After what seemed to be a Brentford’s perfect start to the 2021/22 premier league campaign, some setbacks have caught up with them. That’s as they contemplate the recent back-to-back defeats against Chelsea and Leicester respectively. Burnley on the other hand has recorded no win since the season kicked off. That means their best results have been draws and that’s not a good sign at all. The Clarets are now stranded in the relegation zone and their matches haven’t shown much of the attacking force. Despite the two Brentford losses, The Bees put up a decent fight against their opponents and it was interesting to watch since they were against top EPL teams.
Burnley vs Brentford H2H prediction
Here are some facts to factor:
- Burnley are dying to get their first win and Brentford could be the average side they can use to harness such results.
- Burnley will have the home advantage.
- Brentford might not bow to the pressure.
- Brentford’s recent form will definitely trouble Burnley.
- The Bees will press high and stay in shape when out of the ball.
- Brentford will win, although Brentford or Draw (X2) is the best bet.