Everton vs Manchester City Football

Our Predict:

  • Everton (20%)

  • Draw (15%)

  • Manchester City (65%)

Everton host Manchester City in another exciting round of the English Premier League. If consistency had managed a team it would be called Manchester City. Manchester City sit at the top of the English Premier League as they look set to lift another top flight trophy. The Everton side has shown poor form this season and have been relegated to the bottom half of the table. The visitors are the runaway favourites in this match and Everton would need luck and skill to get a point from this meeting. A win for the away team.

Everton (20%)

Draw (15%)

Manchester City (65%)

Everton vs Manchester City Match Preview

In their previous H2H matches, Manchester City have won 90% of their last 10 meetings. The other 10% have resulted in the teams splitting points. The last time the Everton squad was victorious against the City side goes back to the 2016-2017 season. The City side look every bit like the favourites to take this match as they look to keep the distance between them and their closest rivals. A win for the Everton side would require a bit of luck and skill. A win for the away team.

You may also like

Read about West Ham vs Wolves Football

Match start date: 27/02/2022 15:00

Read about Leicester vs Leeds Football

Match start date: 05/03/2022 13:30

Read about Aston Villa vs Southampton Football

Match start date: 05/03/2022 16:00