Leicester vs Brentford Football

Our Predict:

  • Leicester (55%)

  • Draw (30%)

  • Brentford (15%)

In what will be a mid-table clash, Leicester city host Brentford as both teams look to move up the table. With only a few points separating the two teams, this will be a very close match. Brentford come into the game on a run of poor form having lost their last five games. Morale is down and a win here would boost team spirits. Former champions Leicester will be looking to get into the top half of the table and a win here could see them do just that. The Brentford side has never won a match against Leicester and this looks like a formality for the foxes. A win for the home team.

Leicester (55%)

Draw (30%)

Brentford (15%)

Leicester vs Brentford Match Preview

In their Previous H2H matches, Leicester have won 80% of their previous meetings with the Brentford team. The other 20% of matches have ended in the teams splitting points. Brentford have never won a competitive match against the Foxes and getting one here will be an uphill task for the team. Leicester look ripe to make a late run for European qualification and getting all three points will be crucial for any potential European qualification. A win here for the home team is almost guaranteed. Brentford will need all luck on their side even to get a draw. A win for Leicester.

You may also like

Read about Tottenham vs West Ham Football

Match start date: 20/03/2022 17:30

Read about Liverpool vs Watford Football

Match start date: 02/04/2022 13:30

Read about Leeds vs Southampton Football

Match start date: 02/04/2022 16:00