Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings Cricket

Our Predict:

  • Chennai Super Kings (57%)

  • Punjab Kings (43%)

The Chennai Super Kings are set to host the Punjab Kings as the Indian Premier League returns. In their last matchup, the Punjab Kings stole a win after consecutive losses to the Chennai side. The Chennai Kings will not be looking to make any mistakes this time around. With the IPL’s return, the Chennai Kings will be looking to get some payback for their last loss against the Punjab Kings. The Punjab Kings are the underdogs coming into this one and the Chennai Kings will take this one. A win for the Chennai Super Kings is predicted.


Chennai Super Kings (57%) VS Punjab Kings (43%)

Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings Match Preview

In their previous H2H meetings, the Chennai Kings has won 57% of their meetings. The Punjab Kings, on the other hand, have won 43% of their fixtures. In their last meeting, the Punjab Kings won by 6 wickets, on the back of some decisive bowling from their players. The Chennai Kings have dominated the fixture in recent games however and this looks like a straightforward victory for the home team. The Punjab Kings will have to rely on a miracle to have a chance of winning this one. A win for the Chennai Kings. The Punjab side has struggled in this fixture in recent games.