Sunrisers Hyderabad has suffered a significant blow after losing their first four games consecutively. However, in their previous match, they managed to counter this losing streak by winning against Punjab Kings as they look forward to winning against Delhi Capitals, who have consecutively won three out of the four matches this season. We already predict that Delhi Capital will easily conquer their opponents as they have suffered a major injury setback. The match will be played without key players like Natarajan and the left Amer with a knee injury that necessitated surgery.
SRH (35%) vs DC (65%)
Capitals vs SunRisers H2H Prediction
From previous outcomes, we saw the outcomes to have a one-way trend:
- Eighteen matches overall.
- Sun has won in 11 of these.
- Delhi men taking 7, and
- 0 draws were recorded.
Therefore, the visitors are looking at another big potential win.
Cricket Delhi Capitals vs SunRisers Hyderabad players to watch
Delhi Capitals ;
- Shikhar Dhawan: Dhawan has exemplary shown his proficiency and dominancein the game after making 231 runs in the previous matches played as the season starts.
- Mishra Amit: Mishra is the second-highest wicket-taker. With 152 games played, Mishra has 164 wickets in IPL. This tremendous success goes without saying even the best batsmen have a difficult time while playing against Mishra.
SunRisers Hyderabad ;
- David Warner: despite scoring 36 in their previous match, David didn’t manage to beat his opponents as he was far much behind. For SRH, the Australian is the key player that will help them rise to the top.
- Manish Pandey: The right-hander plays a very critical part in the game. In the previous match against RCB, he scores 34 and 51against KKR. The match between SRH and DC will require Pandey to dominate the scores to maintain his presence in the absence of Kane.